9.17.2009

Book news



Even though I was never able to finish The Poisonwood Bible, I'm a huge Barbara Kingsolver fan. I read today that she has a new novel coming out on Nov. 3, The Lacuna. You can read more here: The Lacuna

It'll be nice to have her get back to fiction; while I enjoyed the typical Kingsolver language in her most recent, Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, I found the content less than enthralling because so many books have come out over the past few years on a similar topic.

Love fall, thanks to all the new book releases (and tea and scones). What upcoming titles are you all looking forward to?

4 comments:

  1. Bet you're reading new cookbooks, eh? :-)

    Those are maple syrup scones: http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/maple-syrup-scones-recipe.html

    So freakin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Margaret Atwood's "The Year of the Flood"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fire by Katherine Neville - It is a sequel to The Eight which i LOVED

    THe book is already out so I just need to get it.

    ReplyDelete